What are Roller Shutters?
Roller shutters were first invented in 1850 in the USA as a form of protection from bullets firing against the windows of a house in the civil war period today we are fortunate that we don’t need to use them for that reason then they were made purely out of steel now we have aluminium and steel that are foam filled but what made them so special was they could be lowered from inside your home for protection without going outside and also wound up out of the way to receive full natural light when not in use.
How much do roller shutters cost?
Our roller shutters cost a little more than most of our competitors with the average installed & wired motorised roller shutter costing $1390 and the average competitors cost is $1165 Why the difference it's simple we have gone to great lengths to find the very best parts, materials and motors price was not an object, performance reliability and the look were our main reasons when searching so most of our products come from Europe which are the leaders of roller shutters manufacturing.
Why you should avoid back yard operators?
People are easily lured towards backyard operators for one reason only cheap prices and the reason they are lured by the cheap prices is because most buyers think that all roller shutters are the same or very similar with no noticeable differences but that couldn't be further from the truth the best way to explain it is very simple from 200 metres distance if you looked at a car you would know that is was a car but you wouldn't know what make or model to see the make and model you need to be within 50 metres away to see the build quality of the car you need to be within 1 metre of the car it’s the same with roller shutters from a distance they all look the same or similar its only up close is when you can tell the difference, beware of the cheap shutters from backyard operators.
Are roller shutters really worth it?
Roller shutters offer you security that reduces burglaries by 97.3%, noise reduction by up to 85%, summer insulation cooler by 15°, winter insulation warmer by 15°, privacy complete darkness to full natural light, energy savings reduced use of heating and cooling saves up to 40% on energy bills, bush-fire protection and storm and hail protection. You will not find another product on planet earth that will give you as many benefits at such great value most other products that you purchase might be able to offer you 1 or 2 benefits.
How to install and clean ?
We are the only shutter company that has installation guidelines that all our installers have to work with and a satisfaction completion form that is filled out by our customers after the installation means that all our installations are carried out in a professional and consistent manner our shutters are so easy to clean just a hose and a soft broom gets the job done.
How to find good looking ones ?
That’s easy. We, at ultimate shutter have gone to great lengths to create the best looking roller shutters in Australia the first thing we did was to reduce the overall size of the box that the shutter rolls up into then we had a good look at the colours and found that colorbond colours are the most popular colours in Australia last but not least the colours that are traditionally a semi gloss to gloss finish with a orange peel textured finish have been changed to Matt smooth finish which give the shutters a very modern trendy look compared to everyone else's roller shutters so our roller shutters look very different to other shutters.
The Ultimate Promise
It's to give you the simplest, easiest and hassle free experience with buying roller shutters. We strongly believe that we have perfected it from the quoting, ordering, measure and install. No one does it as well or better than us and your bonus is getting the very best quality roller shutters that you can buy.
What We Offer
13 colorbond colours to select from to match your home or business
Our Hassle Free Order and Installation Process
Step 1: Supply us with your approximate measurements
Step 2: We will provide you with a firm quote within 2 business hours
Step 3: You accept the quote, we process the order
Step 4: Our technician will do an onsite measure on your selected date
Step 5: Your shutters will be installed on your selected date
- All our Roller Shutters are subjected to rigorous tests to stress the motors, profiles, shutter guides, and shutter locks to ensure our product exceeds your expectations.
- We offer both 9 types of aluminium roller shutters and steel roller shutters. Our shutters are available from 400mm to over 4.2 metres wide and can range from 400mm to 4 metres high.
- Our insulated roller shutters can block up to 80% of noise from outside your home including traffic, barking dogs, neighbours, construction & loud music.
- Independent laboratory testing done by NatHERS has shown that you can save up to 45% off your energy bills by installing our insulated window roller shutters throughout your home.
- Our customers come from all over Australia including Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, Hobart, Darwin, and the Gold Coast. We have installed Tens of thousands of roller and security shutters all over Australia.
- We have 32 years experience in manufacturing & installing aluminium & steel roller shutters throughout Australia. We have worked closely with Australia’s largest brands to protect their premises & property now let us protect yours!
What customers have to say about us
Over 35,000 Happy Customers Including